Take one of the 2 3-meter attachment ropes (supplied with the hammock) and set it up between the two attachment points. 3 meters is the maximum distance between 2 trees for setting up your Basic hammock. The less taut your hammock, the better. The hammock should “smile” at you when you look at it. When you are seated in your hammock with your legs at a right angle, you should be at a maximum height of 15.7″. Lie diagonally for greater comfort.
To prolong the life of your hammock, put it away when not in use. Store the fastening elements as well.
- A hammock support with 9’10” (maximum possible length) between the 2 hammock attachment points will be compatible as long as it can reach a height of 4′ between the 2 attachment points.
- A hammock support with 8’6″ (minimum recommended length) between the 2 hammock attachment points will be compatible as long as it can reach a height of 5′ between the 2 attachment points.
- Main fabric : 100.0% Polyester cationic
- Carry bag : 100.0% Polyester cationic
- Sleeping comfort: Sizes: 118.1″ x 59.1″ | Soft polyester
- Easy to transport Weight: 1.2 lbs | Volume: 3 L | Carry case
- Easy assembly/dismantling: Buckles and ropes supplied (no carabiner) | 9’10” maximum between 2 trees
- Easy to maintain: Do not wash | If necessary: Clean with a damp sponge
- Durability: Polyester Ripstop